Microsoft Dynamics Crm Online Training & Certification
Ksquareinfo provides the top quality Microsoft Dynamics CRM online training course will help you to become expert in CRM technology modules, customisation, integration, configuration and deployment of the application. It is the top ranked online training course that offers in-depth knowledge that will ensure a successful career as a Microsoft Dynamics CRM development professional. Through Instructor –Led sessions by the end of the course you will be able to build customised applications using Dynamics CRM technology and also help in clearing the certification exam in the technology.
Why should you take Microsoft Dynamics CRM course?
Many companies are implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM technology for effective user management that is increasing the demand for the technology in the market enhancing growth opportunities for the professionals with Microsoft Dynamics CRM knowledge. On an average a Microsoft Dynamics CRM developer is earning $ 90,000 per annum.
Who can take the Microsoft Dynamics CRM course?
The technology can be learnt CRM professionals, Data analysts, IT professionals, Microsoft developers, Java developers.
What are Microsoft Dynamics CRM Pre- requisites?
It is recommended to acquire basic knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to understand Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Why should I learn Microsoft Dynamics CRM from Ksquareinfo?
Ksquareinfo is the leading online training institute for Microsoft Dynamics CRM in Hyderabad, it has been training thousands of students online across the world for the past 10 years. It has a curriculum designed by the experts that will give you hands on experience that will be helpful in mastering the programming language both basic and advanced concepts. It is the top training online institute that provides both self-paced training and group online training with individual attention to each of the student.
Why Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM will help in improving the process of sales, marketing and services of the companies that will ensure better management of customers as it allows users to access customer related activities and information through single interface communication. Therefore it is one of the highly demanded technologies in the organisations who are looking to expand their services worldwide that has also increased growth prospects for the professionals with Microsoft Dynamics CRM knowledge.
Can beginners also learn Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Yes, it will be helpful for beginners to obtain strong knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics CRM to increase their chances of obtaining employment in CRM field.
What Are Modes of Training offered by Ksquareinfo?
Ksquareinfo is top ranked Microsoft Dynamics CRM online training in India that offers two types such as self-paced training and online instructor group training that provide flexible hours as per your convenience. Our trainers have vast experience in the technology and are working as subject matter experts for the company. Personal interaction with the trainers will be provided through a demo for the students before confirmation.
How many people are using Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
As per the research, currently there are 3 million professionals who are using Dynamics CRM improving their career growth and prospects.
What are the preferred skills to become a successful Microsoft Dynamics CRM Professional?
Some of the skills to become a successful Microsoft Dynamics CRM professional are:
1. Excellent understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM technology
2. key features of CRM
3. Ecosystem of CRM technologies
Introduction of Microsoft Dynamics CRM overview
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM Overview
• Hardware and Software Requirements
• Installation of Dynamics CRM
• Installation and Configuration of Email Router
• Deployment Manager
• Reporting Configuration
• Organization Import and database Restore
• Upgrade lower version to Higher Version
• Database Structure
• Language Pack Installation
• Roll up Installations
• Installation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Working with the Application
• Working with Records
• Quick Find and Multi-entity search
• Marketing, Sales, and Service: Overview, Lifecycle with multiple domains, real-time examples
• Sales Module
1. Sales Process Management
2. Opportunity Management
3. Sales Pipeline
4. Reports & Dashboards
5. Escalation Mechanism
• Marketing Module
1. Opportunity Management
2. Sales Pipeline
3. Reports & Dashboards
1. Case management
2. Service Scheduling
3. Service Contracts
4. Automated Routing & Queuing
1. By using xRM concepts, we develop new modules on top of CRM as per customer requirements.
• Entity Creation and Meta Data
• Field Creation (Includes all out-of-the-box Fields)
• Relationships (1: N, N: N and N: N) and behaviors
• Sub Grids
• Lookup Filtration
• Web Resource (HTML, Image, etc.)
• View Customization (System Views, Personal Views)
• Dashboard and Charts
• Field Level Security
• Calculated, Rollup Fields
• Hierarchy View
• Data Management (Import, Export, Re-import, Bulk record deletion)
• Templates (Email Templates)
• Goal Management
• Queue Management
• Security (Users, Teams, Business Units, Roles, Hierarchy)
• Timer Controls
• Introduction of MS CRM Architecture
• CRM Application Framework, WCF Web Service
• SSRS Integration
• ASP .NET Integration
1. CURD Operations
2. Query Expressions
3. Fetch XML
4. Query by Attribute
• SharePoint Integration
• Outlook Offline Client Integration
• SSIS Integration
• Third Party Integration
• Data Migration
Functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
1. MS CRM Plugin Architecture
5. Shared Variables
7. Plugin Messages
9. Plugin Constructors
10. Offline Plugins
11. Plugin Execution Order
12. Handling Exceptions
13. Synchronous vs. Asynchronous
1. Understanding Workflows Basics
2. Understanding the trigger options with RT workflow
3. Workflow Actions
4. Real-Time Workflows
5. Asynchronous Workflows
6. Child Workflows
7. On-Demand Workflows
8. Custom Workflows
9. Recursive Workflows
10. Wait Conditions
11. Extending Workflows with Code
• Business Process
• Business Rules
• Ribbon Customizations
• Site Map Customizations
• Solution Management
Configuration and extension of accelerations to broaden marketing, sales and service capabilities
• Portal Integration
1. Allow customers to configure and expose any CRM entity to an external facing portal
2. Implement Portal Integration Accelerator which easily connects Microsoft Dynamics CRM to an organization's web experience.
3. Configure and present any CRM entity to an external facing portal.
• Partner Relationship Management (PRM) Portal
1. PRM is the migration of the Partner Relationship Management accelerator..
2. Implement PRM to manage, distribute sales, leads, opportunities across channel partners.
3. Use pre-built extensions for sales force automation functionality, including new data entities, workflow, and reports.
4. Manage Sales processes with channel partners through a centralized web portal, extend PRM to automate additional business processes.
• Customer Care Accelerator (CCA)
. CCA is the CRM 2011 version of the Customer Care Accelerator
2. Setup CCA for CRM 2013
1. Customer Care Accelerator for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 from Microsoft marketplace.
2. MicrosoftDynamicsCRM2013UII.exe which you can download along with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
Software Development Kit (SDK).
3. Following are the prerequisites to install on the CCA desktop agent.
We will provide assistance in that is required to place in an MNC by forwarding the resumes to the companies that we have partnered with. The curriculum provided in the course ensures that you have sufficient knowledge and exposure to get a job.